iES offer various training programmes, designed to provide our clients and their sub-contractors with appropriate knowledge and skills.
We also work with clients on an individual basis to develop bespoke training packages which form a basis for effective compliance awareness across an entire estate or stock.
- Asbestos Awareness Courses (individual or group)
- Introduction to the Control of Asbestos Regulations
- Duty to Manage – Asbestos, Legionella and Fire
- Compliance Database Management & Integration
- Non-Licensed Asbestos Removal Training*
- P401 – ID of Asbestos in Bulk Materials*
- P402 – Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling in Asbestos*
- P403 – Asbestos Fibre Counting*
- P404 – Air Sampling and Clearance Testing of Asbestos*
- P405 – Management of Asbestos in Buildings*
- P407 – Managing Asbestos in Premises the Duty Holder Requirements*
* Coordinated programmes through arrangement with certified instruction